To carry out manpower planning and budgeting by collating and analysing the manpower requirements of the plants and corporate office in consultation with HR Manager.
- Develop Job Descriptions as per the guidelines and standards set by the HR department and ensure its updation on timely basis.
- Facilitate the process of organization wide recruitment and selection as per the recruitment plan and company’s policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement/Re-evaluate and manage a system for proper induction and orientation of new employees.
- Employer branding activities, participation in job expos and career fairs. Promoting Roshan Packages on social sites like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other related platforms.
- To assist in development of talent management plan and implement succession planning for key positions.
- Continue the evolution of employee relations at Roshan by designing and implementing a engagement plan/ calendar.
- Develop positive relationships with employees through ensuring that employee relations issues are addressed in a comprehensive and collaborative manner.
- Maintain employee information within the HRIS and ensure data is up to date and accurate in the personal files.
- Candidates with experience in manufacturing concern will be preferred.
- Employee with proper organizational awareness and knowledge of how different functions are integrated to achieve objectives
Strong Communication skills, Excellent presentations skills, Able to develop & manage HR budgets, Must have strong attention to details., Proficient knowledge of MS Office and HRIS.